According to § 5 TMG:
Telephone: +49 911 3 778 4 667
Kai Rehnelt, Heinrich Werner Pfluger
Register Court Fürth
The imprint was created with the imprint generator of activeMind AG.
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us
- and Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- You have given your express consent to
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© zhu difeng – fotolia.com, © sharpnose_lineo_es_diagrams – fotolia.com, © andrei45 – fotolia.com, © cys – fotolia.com, © davooda – fotolia.com, © sudowoodo – fotolia.com, © telmanbagirov – fotolia.com, © tulpahn – fotolia.com, © alekseyvanin – fotolia.com, © anna_leni – fotolia.com